Can I just say that I am not a fan of the whole Daylight Savings Time thing? I did not sleep well last night and have had to incorporate loads of extra caffeine into my diet today. If there was a way to get caffeine via an IV drip, I’d raise my hand to give it a go…and, I am not a fan of needles. Ha!
We had some new furniture to deal with last night, so I am actually writing this post on Monday after work. This is after re-organizing some things in my bedroom. I now have a neat wardrobe for my running clothes, which is very cool. Still have some tweaking to do, but I’m liking it a lot.
I had a great run with some of my running friends on Saturday morning in Winter Park. With the last few weekends being race-filled, I was happy to get out there to run with them. I hadn’t seen a couple of them, or even run with them in at least a month, so it was great. We did one of our “usual routes,” and just had a nice, easy social run. Saw a few of our Winter Park peacock feathered friends too.
Spent some time with my parents on Sunday after my gym workout, as today is my dad’s birthday. My lovebird, Indy even came along for the visit. I think he enjoyed seeing Rocket and Blue, my parents two birds (an African Grey & Quaker parakeet respectively), I know I always love seeing them as well. Also got some cuddle time with my mom’s guinea pig, Abby.
This week, I don’t have much on the agenda which I’m actually grateful for. Will pretty much be about work, working out, blogging and all the usual stuff. My next race is on March 25th at the Winter Park Road Race 10k, so this coming weekend will be another social training run with some of my Galloway friends.
Looking back at last week’s goals…
1. Food logging every day. Got it done, and I am feeling good about how I’m doing eating-wise.
2. Hydration, keep on keeping on. Did okay, could be better.
3. Write Princess Half Race Recap & Swamp House Half Race Recap. One out of two of these got written and up on the blog. Swamp House still needs to be done.
4. Get back to reading Fred Lebow book. Got back on my book reading!
5. Listen to my body when it comes to needed rest. Could have done a bit better on the rest stuff. 🙂
This week’s goals…
1. Logging my food daily.
2. Hydration, drink up!
3. Write Swamp House Half race recap and BibRave review.
4. Listen to my body when it needs rest.
5. Get my taxes done.
How about you, what are your goals this week?