Happy first day and Monday of March! It’s been way too long since I did a Monday Musings post, so I decided today was time that I got back on it. The first two months of 2021 were busy for me, mostly in regards to work. I’m now working toward more of a balance so that I can get the things I enjoy like blogging to be more a part of my days and weeks again.
1. Health Journey. I’m still on my health journey adventure. It’s not been an easy one, but overall, I think I’ve done well. As of Saturday morning, I am down 3.6 pounds! This has me just 2lbs away from my goal. Going to keep pushing onward!
2. Running and racing. Feeling blessed that I’ve not only been able to keep running, but that I’ve done one in-person race so far this year, two virtual races, and have more in-person races coming up this month and next month. Covid isn’t keeping me from getting out and getting my endorphins on. 🙂
3. WandaVision. So, I am soooo into this series! The first couple of episodes had me scratching my head, but now I’m constantly looking forward to when Disney+ is going to release the next one! Definitely a show to watch if you are a Marvel fan.
4. Weight Watchers chips. I found them at my local Vitamin Shoppe, and I love them. You don’t have to be on the Weight Watchers program to enjoy them, as they fit into just about any plan. I usually eat a bag of the BBQ or Hummus flavored chips with my sandwich at lunch. They are under 100 calories a bag, which is great.
5. YouTube vlogging. I’ve been dipping my toe into doing YouTube videos this year, and vlogging. It’s teaching me about not being so nervous about being on video, and I’m also learning about things like how long a video is best, and such. Hopefully, I will get better and better as I go along. It’s definitely a fun thing for me to do.
How has your start to 2021 been going? Are you able to do in-person running events yet?