Happy 2014! I didn’t stay up to ring in the new year, but I greeted it this morning with a run with some of my Galloway running group. We ran 3 1/2 miles in Winter Park at 6:30am and it felt like a great way to start off the year. I always love running with my Dream Chasers!
As far as my goals for this new year, well I’ll be honest, I don’t have a great deal…at least not yet. Personally, I hope to meet my future husband, but I figure that will happen when God wants it to. You just have to have faith. Fitness and running-wise, here’s what I’d like to accomplish in 2014:
– Finish a half marathon in 2:45. Currently, my best 13.1 time is 2:55, so ten minutes faster!
– Run 14 races this year. Doesn’t have to be a particular distance, just 14 races.
– Drop 5lbs and tone up. Got to strengthen my core!
– Bike more often on the road.
– Run more than 800 miles (this year’s total, 793mi)
Non-running/fitness related, I hope to be able to work with more brands in this new year. I love getting to know the folks at these companies and working with them opens us new opportunities. This blog means a lot to me, and I would love to be able to do it for a living. I believe all things are possible with God, and great things are ahead!
What are your goals for 2014? Fitness or non-fitness related?