Happy Friday! This week has went better for me than the previous two weeks were. I have been blessed to be able to get through my workday, and haven’t had a flare up since Sunday when I ended up staying home all day. Hoping this continues, because I feel more like myself right now.
1. Lyrica med. Ok, so it’s now been 10 days I’ve been on the Lyrica 50mg for my fibro, and I think it’s helping. I do feel less achy as the week has gone on, and less exhausted. I’m still tired, but I’m more able to push through my regular work day and workouts like I used to. Here’s hoping and praying it continues!
2. Weight loss plateau. That said, I’m sort of in a holding pattern with my weight loss right now. Honestly though, I haven’t been overly trying to push myself the last couple of weeks, so that’s okay. I think I’m going to give it a week or so more to see how I’m feeling and if all goes well, get full-on back on things. I just don’t want to overdo stuff and stress my body out if I can help it. With 5lbs to lose (that’s my goal at least), it’s going to require a really on-target plan, so I’ll definitely get back on it soon.
3. Ultima Replenisher. I’m currently reviewing it as a BibRavePro and it’s quite awesome. It’s an electrolyte replacement that’s a great addition to my rotation. While I love my UCAN Hydrate, I also love to mix things up as I’m always drinking water or something in this Florida heat. Stay tuned for my review coming soon!
4. 26.2 with Donna pacer. I’m excited to announce that I will be a pacer for the 2019 26.2 with Donna half marathon in February. This will be my first non-runDisney race that I will be pacing. If you’ve been following my blog for awhile, you’ll also know that the DONNA race has a lot of special meaning for me. It was my first marathon, and I was a race ambassador for the race for the two years following it. I’m looking forward to being able to pace the half next year.
5. Live PD night! I don’t know if you’re a fan like me, but I love watching this show on Friday and Saturday nights. It’s an updated version of COPS on A&E. Much better than COPS was though. They are live at up to 7 or 8 departments across the country. Definitely worth checking out if you like crime and law stuff.
Have a great weekend!