1. OUC Half Marathon is tomorrow! It will be my fourth half marathon and I’m excited! I’ll be running with friends from my Galloway group which will make things more fun.
2. Days off are awesome. I took today off from work today and it’s been so nice to sleep in and not have to really do anything. The weekends always seem to go by way too fast, so it’s great to have an extra day off now and then.
3. Working from home soon. I’ll be able to work from home in the next couple of weeks. I can’t wait to be able to save gas money from driving to and from work 5 days a week. It will also allow me to do more working out with not only my running group, but in general.
4. Pasta is good stuff. It’s been awhile since I’ve had spaghetti, so I am looking forward to having it today for lunch/dinner. Pasta load up! 🙂
5. Holiday fun. So much holiday events happening around town this coming month and I can’t wait to check some of them out. I’ll definitely be doing a couple of holiday bike rides as well as doing some holiday light strolls. I’ve been listening to local station, Z88.3 which has been all Christmas and it’s helping me stay merry!