Hey, it’s Friday…again! While I can’t say it’s my favorite day of the week (Saturday would be #1 followed by Sunday), it’s my favorite WORK day of the week since my favorite two days follow it! Surely you can agree, especially when that Friday is a payday (this one is not, as I get paid every two weeks). I haven’t done one of these Friday posts in awhile, so I thought it sounded like a plan.
1. Last long run is tomorrow! I will get up at the unappealing hour of 2am to run at 3am with my group. Sounds like fun, huh? I’ve got a 26-miler on the schedule, so that should get me done around 9:30am or thereabouts. I’m mostly excited about the run as it symbolizes the end of marathon #2 training before taper. I’m going into the run positive and hope to get my miles in and end with a smile on my face.
2. runDisney Wine & Dine Meetup! I haven’t mentioned this on the blog yet, but I got into the Wine & Dine runDisney meetup next week! I’ve been trying to get into a meetup for awhile now, so I’m thrilled that I was able to get this opportunity. I’ll of course be tweeting and blogging all about the event! If you don’t follow me on instagram or twitter, might be a good time to do so. 🙂
3. Body Media armband. I’m currently wearing a Body Media core armband that was given to me by the company to review on the blog. I LOVE this thing. It keeps track of my movements and my sleep. And, I just have to input in my food intake each day. I think it’s really going to open my eyes to some things. Review coming soon!
4. Freelance photography work. I’m hoping to get some freelance work in for this holiday season. So, if you are a Central Florida reader and want Christmas card photos or such done, please contact me. I’d love to shoot your family holiday photos.
5. Announcements coming soon. I know it is a tease to say that I’ve got some neat things on the horizon, but I should be able to announce in the next couple of weeks or so. I’m definitely feeling blessed and I thank everyone for the support that you give me on this blog and in social media, it means a lot.