Happy Friday! Can you believe it’s the last Friday of July? This month has seemed to fly by. Of course, when you’re in the midst of marathon training, I suppose it can get that way. 🙂
1. 100 Days Until NYC Marathon! Speaking of marathon training, today marks the 100 day mark until the 2017 TCS NYC Marathon. Just over three months and I will be running those beautiful streets of New York! I can’t wait to do it again.
2. Team 261 Fearless. Please consider making a donation of any amount this weekend to my fundraising goal of $2,261 for NYC. I need all the donations I can get to reach my goal before race day. It means a lot to me that you can help me out. 261 Fearless, Inc helps empower women through running and walking. You can read more about it here. Thank you!
3. The BibRave 100. Nominate your favorite race for inclusion into The BibRave 100 list! Between now and 8/20, you can nominate your favorite marathons, half marathons, 10ks, 5ks, and other fun race categories like best medals, best t-shirts, best post-race and more! Everyone should vote to nominate, and then later, vote for the winners! Cast your nominations here.
4. Bloggers Reveal Tips on Maintaining Running Motivation. I’m so excited to share that I contributed to an article about Running Motivation Tips on Fittous. Along with 43 other running bloggers, I was asked for my personal tips on keeping motivated when you are a runner. Check it out, so many great fellow bloggers are included!
5. Long run weekend. Tomorrow, I’ve got another long training run on the schedule. 17 miles are up, and then two weeks of lower mileage again before hitting the 20 miler. It almost feels like it’s beginning to move so fast now with the mileage building up!
Have a great Friday, and weekend everyone! Anyone else have a long run on the schedule either Saturday or Sunday?