Happy Friday! I haven’t been blogging enough lately, and for that, I apologize. I have just been dealing with some things and free time has been sparse. But, I hope to change that in the coming days. I want to get back to posting three times a week at minimum again. Thank you to everyone who visits the blog and comments when you can!
1. Workouts. Overall, these have been going well. I have been working out 4-5 days a week, and only missing that third day when I feel my body needs the extra rest. I’m trying to learn to embrace that extra rest day when I do need it, but I admit, it’s hard. I like to workout 5-6 days a week, so anything less than that kinda bugs me.
2. I’m moving! Yup, I’m moving again. This time, in with a friend’s mom and I’m pretty excited about it. She is the sweetest, and I think we are going to get along so well. The only downside is that it’s a bit further away from where my running group meets from where I am now. So, in September, I will have a 35 minute drive three times a week to my group runs. But, other than that, I feel good about things.
3. PD Cam. This is a new show from the creators of Live PD. It’s all from footage obtained from police bodycams, car cameras, and helicopter cameras. It’s hosted by Sean Larkin (with Tulsa PD) who is also a regular on Live PD. If you are into police shows, you will love it. The first episode definitely was a crazy good one.
4. UCAN Hydrate Watermelon. If you’re a fan of Generation UCAN like I am, you will want to know that there is a new product out! UCAN Hydrate in Watermelon flavor just hit the market earlier this month and I’m loving it. It’s perfect for summer training. I love being able to carry it with me during a hot training run. Check it out on the Generation UCAN website. You can purchase it through my link to save 10% off your order of Hydrate or any other UCAN product to fuel your runs.
5. Health/Weight loss journey. So, I’m sort of at a stand still in regards to my weight loss. I’m not losing anything right now, but on the plus side, I’m also not gaining. It’s been a bit of a struggle because honestly, I haven’t always felt like eating right with how I’ve been feeling. It’s an up and down cycle. Hoping to kick things back into gear again soon. I know I can get the 5-8lbs off I want, but I have to really be on target with my eating again.