Happy Friday! Can you believe there’s only 11 days until Christmas? Have you finished your Christmas shopping? Because I sure haven’t. Ha! Hopefully in the next few days I’ll be all done.
1. Mount Dora Half Marathon. My last race of 2018 is this Sunday. I will be running the Mount Dora Half Marathon. This is the second time I’ve done this race, as I ran it last year as well. It’s a fun race, just very hilly. Yes, we do have SOME hills here in Florida. LOL!
2. Toby Mac bird. My sweet budgie bird is doing so well! After dealing with some kind of infection back at the beginning of November, and then another feather molt, he is back to his happy self! He is singing, talking and dancing around like crazy! He also looks super cute right now, of course, I know I’ve a bit bias on his good looks. If you’d like to follow him online, Toby has his own Instagram account! 🙂
3. Weight loss journey. This week has been going well. Yesterday was a rest day, and so my calories were lower, and I was more tired, but I pushed through it. It’s only been five days (going on 6 today), but I am feeling better already.
4. Plantar Fasciitis. My PF in my left foot has been acting up a bit lately. As I write this blog post, I’m soaking it in an Epsom salt bowl bath. Time to give it more TLC again. I wear my PF sleeve every time I run, but I’m going to start wearing it when I go workout at the gym as well. If anyone has any suggestions, I’m open to hear them. Thanks!
5. Zwift. Have you heard of Zwift Running? It’s an app that allows you to virtually run with other runners on virtual roads and courses all over the world. I’m going to be doing a couple of virtual runs/races with it through BibRave, and think it’s looking fun from the posts I’ve seen so far from my fellow BibRavePros.
Have a great Friday and weekend, everyone!
I’m linking up with Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Link-up. Be sure to check them out! 🙂