I don’t know about you, but I am SO glad that it’s finally Friday! I need the weekend (even though it always goes by WAAYYY too fast) to recoup and get my endorphins on! I’ve got running, biking and swimming (FINALLY) on the schedule and I cannot wait.
For this post, I’m going to talk about five fitness/running products that I love and pretty much cannot live without. There are many great products, gear and what have you out there for athletes and I think that there’s something for everyone. These are things that I’ve been using for awhile now and they are apart of my running and workout way of life.
1. Skirt Sports. My favorite and go-to running wear of choice. I LOVE being out there in a Skirt Sports Gym Girl Ultra skirt on a training run or at a race. I feel both comfortable and girly/cute at the same time. What could be better? I recently had the opportunity to get a hold of one of the new tops for this season, the Liberty Tee. It is similar to the Free Me Tee, but it’s got a bit more style. It’s extremely comfortable and I’ve been finding myself wishing I had another one in a different color for coordinating with my skirts! 🙂
2. Bondi Bands. The only headband I wear running and under my bike helmet. I’ve been wearing BondiBand headbands now for over five years and I can’t have enough of them in my accessories stash! They keep my hair in place during a run and I don’t get sweat dripping down my face because the headband is wicking. Stylish and functional!
3. Vega Protein. I LOVE Vega! It is the only vegan protein powder, bars and supplements that I love. I have yet to have a Vega product that I didn’t love. They just sent me some of the new bars to check out and I can’t wait to tell you all about them soon! Their bars are good for you, and taste like they could be candy. Ha. I use the protein powders after my workouts and love using the Electrolyte Hydrolyzer.
4. EBOOST. When I need a pick-me-up boost during the day (especially in the afternoon), I reach for my EBOOST packets. Natural energy in the form of vitamins, minerals and super-nutrients. I admit, I got interested in EBOOST because of Jillian Michaels, but it truly is good stuff. If you are conscious of what you put in your body, this product is one you won’t be hesitant to add to your water.
5. Huma Chia Gel. My hands down favorite energy gel to use on my runs. I have used Gu, Cliff and such, but I’ve started to want to really only use the most natural gels when I’m running, and Huma Gel is one that I really like a lot. I don’t get stomach upsets with this gel and that’s truly a plus!