1. Iâ€™m anxious to ride my bike. I havenâ€™t ridden since Sunday when I did my fun neighborhood little adventure ride, so Iâ€™m antsy to get back in the saddle. I had planned to do that on Wednesday, but with National Running Day and all this rain weâ€™ve been having, it just didnâ€™t happen. Iâ€™m really hoping that I can get at least in one ride over the weekend.
2. Bob Harper DVDs arrived! I checked the mailbox on my way out to work and there they were! Iâ€™m excited and looking forward to doing the Inside Out Strength dvd this weekend. I know Bob is going to kick my butt. I suppose I should be afraid of that, but Iâ€™m not. However, Iâ€™m sure I will suffer some soreness from his wraith. 🙂
3. Speaking of things I want to do this weekend (as if I have all this time in a two day period), I want to get out with my camera some more. Creativity motivates and makes me happy. I love photography so much.
4. Stress has got to go. Iâ€™ve been experiencing more of it this week than I have in awhile and I just do not like it. I want to relax and not worry about stuff. Itâ€™s definitely not something thatâ€™s always easy to do, but I am going to try to do it. Iâ€™m going to do my best and stay positive. Itâ€™s the only way to truly live I think.
5. My walk with God. I have been slacking on going to church the last couple of weeks and that really is not a good thing. I want to be strong and for me, God is extremely important and He makes and helps me stay that way. So, I plan on getting up on Sunday morning and going to church again. I ask Him to keep me safe and healthy, so the least I can do is give Him and hour or two on Sunday mornings (as well as continue to be a good Christian).