1. I’m currently listening to Janet Evanovich’s book, “How I Write” and I love it. She not only is helping me get back into writing my novels again, but I now am anxious to read her books. She’s funny, smart and sounds like someone I’d want to have coffee or lunch with.
2. I lost weight. Not sure how I did it, but I’m down a couple of pounds from where I’ve been lingering lately. Don’t get me wrong, it’s great and I love being a bit smaller, but I just don’t know how it happened. 🙂
3. There are 108 days until my next half marathon. And, 220 days until the 26.2 with Donna, the race I’m planning on doing for my first full marathon. Seven months until that huge race! Wow. I’m getting excited!
4. Rest is good. This has kinda been the theme on my blog this week. I’m happy for my rest days, but I also look forward to my workouts.
5. Life isn’t easy, but God is always there. As a christian, God is a big part of my life. He makes all things possible and I know I’ll get through this hard week with Him right there taking care of me.